[EP-tech] Primary key on [dataset]__index tables

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing this!  We are also running 3.3.12 (upgraded from 3.2.4), and we have this:

       Table: eprint__index
Create Table: CREATE TABLE `eprint__index` (
  `fieldword` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `pos` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `ids` text,
  KEY `eprint__index_pos` (`pos`),
  KEY `eprint__index_fieldword_pos` (`fieldword`,`pos`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

No primary key, and no UTF-8 on the CHARSET.   That is not so good - how do we fix this?
Could it also explain why our search is having difficulties with some French characters?

Best wishes,

Tomasz