[EP-tech] Re: Possible importing BibTeX bug in monograph

Hi everybody!

I checked my BibTeX file on a previous snapshot of my development machine and it was imported just fine. Thomas Lauke informed me of achieving the same results in one of his installations as well. I've also found the file that caused the first warnings (about $mesg being re-declared), removed it from my configuration, without any effect. So I'll start by removing one-by-one each config file I've changed in order to find out which is causing the problem and will try to resolve it.

Thanks all for your help again!