[EP-tech] Re: Possible importing BibTeX bug in monograph

On 27/10/2015 02:56 μμ, Thomas Lauke wrote:
Hi George,

are your warnings caused by the fact, that the userID has to be given as CLO (you specified the userNAME) ...?

Good luck
Thomas
Hi Thomas!

Thank you for your feedback! A couple of hours ago I tested my bibtex file on a freshly installed EPrints and it was imported just fine - confirming what you just told me. So there's indeed something wrong with my configuration. I'll start by removing one-by-one each config files I've changed to find out which one causes the problem and then I'll try to resolve it.

Thanks again!!

--
George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer,