[EP-tech] Re: EPrints themes + themes for people with disabilities

Hi all,

for a conference on disabilities I have been using bootstrap with this
plugin:
https://github.com/paypal/bootstrap-accessibility-plugin

I think the bootstrap plugin is a good starting point. If I get some free
time I will try to add a plugin to the plugin :)

Best,
Denis