[EP-tech] Re: Apache segfault

Hi Richard,

It would be good if you could provide the relevant apache logs. Moreover, if you uninstall the packages you mentioned you installed yesterday, does apache work OK? In the link you provided it's talking about the expat library and I'm not sure the packages you've mentioned are related to that. Nonetheless, what the link implies as a solution (IF this is your problem), is to install apache through sources so as to remove the double-linking with lib-expat.

George.