From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Greg Whitney
Sent: 12 November 2015 17:33
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] EPrints File Upload Screen (Show Options)

Hello,

We are using EPrints 3.3.13.

On the Document Upload screen, is there a way to have the "Show Options" fields expanded automatically after uploading a file??  This way, our staff would be able to see the file metafields which they have to enter, without expanding the Plus sign. One less click is always useful !!

I tried looking at the EPrints documentation and couldn't find any answer or hints....

Thanks!

Greg Whitney
Polytechnique Montr?al Library