[EP-tech] EPrints Tricider Results

	Time was up on the EPrints Feature Requests Tricider a week or so ago.  Only two people other than me posted ideas, and only two people actually voted on ideas.  The winning idea is significantly more than a "Friday afternoon" project.  No other idea got any votes.

	My thanks to the 3 people who did engage with this, but there doesn't seem to be enough demand to justify me spending time developing one of these.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services