[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: 2 IRStats Questions

Instead of using the id field (which contains usually the e-mail address,
as said below), you can also use the name for set creation. In your irstats
config file,
find the line 'use_ids' => 1 and change it to 'use_ids' => 0  . Then
reprocess the whole statistics.

Best regards,

Martin
--