[EP-tech] Re: Auto complete not working for authors

I have the same problem with Eprints 3.3.14 on Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS with
MySQL 5.5.43.

I made a simple auto complete file for the projects field, that worked
in Eprints 3.3.12, but broke in 3.3.13. Most others worked, though I
don't think Journal title has ever worked.

But after upgrading to Eprints 3.3.14 only Title works, like Matheiu wrote.