[EP-tech] Re: Retired items lead to EPrints System Error

> I really don't know where to search and what to fix
How much do you know about running a server? Does the word ?grep? mean anything to you?
If so, from the eprints directory, try the following ***type these commands out ? the quotes in this email may end up ?special?***:
grep ?r ?replacedby? perl_lib lib
(this will search all files in perl_lib and lib for ?replacedby?).

grep ?r ?replacedby? archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/
(this will search all your archive configuration files for ?replacedby?)

Somewhere in one of these locations, there?s probably a reference to ?replacedby? ? let us know what you find!

If ?grep? means nothing to you, we?ll have to start at a more basic level!