[EP-tech] Re: Search by date deposit

I think this could be the winner – is there a guide anywhere on how to set up a custom search?

From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk>> on behalf of Adam Field <af05v@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:af05v@ecs.soton.ac.uk>>
Date: Friday, 17 July 2015 03:26
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Search by date deposit

You could configure a new search with only the specific fields you need.  If you don't link to it from your interface, no-one would know it was there (though it would still be accessible).

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.