[EP-tech] Re: Απάντ: Re: Adding a custom field in abstract (I think :))

A small group of community members, led by Meg Eastwood, are currently looking at how best to tackle improving the wiki.  We discussed it at the Open Repositories conference.  I'm eager for this to be the year that the documentation gets sorted out, and it's going to take effort across the community once we get things moving in the right direction.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.