[EP-tech] sudo apt-get dist-upgrade always triggers Eprints upgrade

Whenever I upgrade my Ubuntu VPS, it always triggers Eprints 3.3.14
update, even though I have already updated several times.

When I run "sudo apt-get update && sudu apt-get dist-upgrade", Eprints
will be updated. If I instantly (or after running "./bin/epadmin upgrade
REPO-ID") run the upgrade command again, Eprints will request to be
updated once more.

The upgrade overwrites the smtp server in systemsettings.pl, so now I
have to edit that manually, when the upgrade is done.

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance!

/Jacob