[EP-tech] Re: What development environments are you using?

On 05/06/15 09:18, Alan.Stiles wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Not specifically a problem, but a query which arose from a
> conversation earlierin the week:
>
> Are any of you using an IDE (e.g. eclipse) or similar development
> tool to develop eprints functionality, or are you dedicated
> vim/nano/emacs/notepad users?
>
> Secondly, is your IDE connected to a git or svn repository (or are
> you using something like this with the text editor approach?)

I'm old-skool - I edit in an editor, and and push to a central Git
server when I've got stuff I want to save.

I don't treat my EPrints services any different from the rest of the
code I work on.

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.