[EP-tech] De-siloing Documentation

	At EPrints Services, we have an internal wiki on which we capture our processes and documentation for managing our customers' repositories.  We have started a process/policy of taking anything that isn't customer confidential and migrating it to the main EPrints wiki.  This will be a slow process, but the second piece of documentation went live today.  So far, as an organisation, we have migrated:

		http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Shibboleth
		http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Coversheets

	These pages will now be our primary source for these topics, rather than our internal documentation.  Please feel free to improve and add to them.  As we are using them whenever we do these tasks, there's a good chance we will also be keeping them up-to-date.

	Does anyone else in the community have any documentation in their silo that could find a home on the EPrints wiki?  If anyone would like help getting them onto the wiki, please let me know.  We might need a documentation on how to create documentation (though there are already some community members looking at that).

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services