[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Fix Mobile Usability Issues

Adam,

what has happened to the Bootstrap Bazaar plugin that was promised in
January at the London UG meeting?

We are and probably others as well are strongly interested to have such a
plugin upon that we can build further  and not to have to reinvent the
wheel individually.

As you may know, Google is down-ranking websites that are not mobile
friendly because in 10 countries, there are now more search queries from
mobile devices than from desktop computers (see
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Google-Mehr-mobile-als-Desktop-Suchabfragen-2635987.html
) . They offer also a test tool:
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/

Best regards,