From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of George Mamalakis
Sent: 22 June 2015 16:33
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] EPrints ACL's status (EPACL or alternatives)

Hello everyone,

I've read about EPrints ACL support in
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_User_Group_2015-01-13. It seems that
this project is a work-in-progress. Does anybody know what its status
(EPACL) is at the moment and if/when it will be available as a plugin?
If not, are there any other alternatives that allow finer grain
privileges in EPrints? I've seen that some of EPACL developers are
posting in this list, so I assume that an "authoritative" answer could
be provided :).

Thanks all in advance,

George.

--