[EP-tech] Re: See other users' deposits (admin) or continuing part of: Per user-group workflow and permissions

Hi George

	Repository staff have access to the staff search, which allows you to locate items in the editorial buffer (or even in the work area) that are owned by a particular person.  Editors can then do whatever they like to the item.

	Best Wishes

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.