[EP-tech] Re: Search by date deposit

I've just uploaded a new training video which is all about search configuration.  Please see http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Training_Video:Search_Configuration

Let me know how you get on creating your new search, and if you have time, please consider contributing to the documentation on the wiki.  I'd be happy to review a new 'search configuration' page.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.