[EP-tech] Re: Eprints Indexer

Hello,

Below are the result:

What user does your Apache run as?

Can you run the indexer from the commandline as that user?

- It run as eprints and able to run the command.

Are there any indexer files in /usr/share/eprints/var/ - e.g. indexer.log or indexer.tick – and who are they owned by?

- Yes, owned by eprints

If you do:

/usr/share/eprints/bin/indexer stop

And then try starting it from the web interface, does it work?
- Still not working.. :(

Thanks

OK – it does look like a permissions thing.