[EP-tech] Re: Eprints Indexer

thanks for your reply. I'm running the indexer though web interface and for your info. the web site seems to be okay, just cannot start the indexer.

regards
nizam

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 4:24 PM, John Salter <J.Salter@leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

I’m guessing you’ve checked that the file /usr/share/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/Update/Views.pm does actually exist?

Who are you running the indexer as, and are you starting it from the command line, or web interface?

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Shaharom Nizam Mohamed
Sent: 18 June 2015 06:24
To: eprints
Subject: [EP-tech] Eprints Indexer

Hey guys, I have a question.

I've problem when start my eprints (3.3.12) indexer and the error something like this:

Can't locate EPrints/Update/Views.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/share/eprints/site_lib/plugins /usr/share/eprints/lib/plugins /usr/share/eprints/perl_lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /usr/share/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints.pm line 322.

Warning

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints.pm line 322.

Compilation failed in require at -e line 1.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at -e line 1.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks a alot!

--

"Inquire, Inspire and Innovate"

Best Regards,

Mr. Shaharom Nizam Mohamed
Assistant Manager,
Marketing & Information Development Unit,
Siti Hasmah Digital Library,
Multimedia University,
Persiaran Multimedia,
63100 Cyberjaya,