[EP-tech] Re: Search by date deposit

Hmmm....  I've had a look around the wiki, and it looks like this is a hold in the documentation.

Please tell me the system name of the deposit date field, and I'll send you a search configuration.  If you're able to spend some time on documentation in return for this, I'd be happy to review and assist.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.