[EP-tech] Re: Search by date deposit

 From my recent experience with EPrints, I think that copying
~eprints/archives/repo/cfg/cfg.d/eprint_search_advanced.pl to a new
configuration file (in the same folder) and starting editing it is the
best solution. The file is quite explanatory, so I don't think you'll
get confused (at least not that much).

If you have more specific problems, share them and somebody will
definitely help.

George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer,
PhD (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki),