[EP-tech] Re: Search by date deposit

You could configure a new search with only the specific fields you need.  If you don't link to it from your interface, no-one would know it was there (though it would still be accessible).

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.