[EP-tech] Bug with editorial rights restrictions when using both divisions and subjects

Hi all,

I am using EPrints 3.3.14 using a debian installation and I am facing
the following problem:

When I restrict one of my editors using both MORE THAN ONE divisions and
MORE THAN ONE subjects by having selected "any of these" both for
divisions and subjects, and somebody deposits a document for review that
is assigned for one of the editor's divisions and one of the editor's
subjects, the document is not presented in the editor's review list. If
divisions restrictions or subjects are removed, the document is
presented in the review list, as it should. This bug is not present when
only one division and one subject is selected.

Has anyone faced this problem again? If so, is it resolved in EPrints
3.3.15?

Thanks all in advance,

George.

--