[EP-tech] Απάντ: Automatic Fields training video

Maybe a small video explaining custom browse-by alternatives and adding them to the menu? Or how to add newly created fields in searches maybe (since you have lots of videos that add new fields)? Or how to configure workflows (user, eprints, etc) and maybe how to create a package with the new workflows. Ah, or how about adding new user groups and explain how roles, etc work?

Ok, now I stop, I think that's enough suggestions from one person:-) :-) .

------ ?????? ??????------
???: Adam Field
??????????: ???, 15 ???? 2015 11:22
????: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk;
????:[EP-tech] Automatic Fields training video

With today's publication of the Automatic Fields training video at https://youtu.be/17OuthpCxck (and http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Training_Video:Automatic_Fields ), I've completed my trilogy covering the configuration of default, virtual and automatic fields.

If anyone watches it and finds it useful, I'd be grateful if they would supply me with an index to include on the youtube page, in the form of:

0:00 Introduction
0:30 Topic 1
1:43 Topic 2
4:37 Topic 3
...etc

Also, does anyone have any requests for the next video?  I'll give preference to less technical topics as the last few videos have been perl-heavy.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.