[EP-tech] Re: European Cookie Law

Download the 4 files from the bazaar page that start with epm/cookies/cfg and drop them into the equivalent locations in archives/too/cfg

Eg.

http://bazaar.eprints.org/356/1/epm/cookies/cfg/lang/en/phrases/zzz_cookies.xml

into

archives/foo/cfg/lang/en/phrases/

Restart Apache and then go to your repository homepage and hard refresh to pull in the updated js/css.

Tim