[EP-tech] CLI Import

Hi folks,

I have created a import plugin which uses the eprints/bin/import command

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/API:bin/import

and have 2 problems with it.

1. in the doc it says you can pass arguments to the plugin by

          --argument key=value

this doesn't seem to be implemented in version EPrints 3.2.2 (Chocolate Cake)

2. the return value of the plugin seems to get hidden by the import command. If I test the return value of the import command in a shell script it seems to return success no matter what.

Is there any other way to pass in parameters to the plugin and any way to get the success/failure of the plugin back out.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray.