[EP-tech] Upgrading 3.2.5 to 3.3.13

Hello,

I have been put in charge of upgrading our school’s Eprints repository from version 3.2.5 to either 3.3.13 or 3.3.14. I have looked fairly extensively through the upgrade documentation on the Eprints Wiki page but was not able to find any decent information on the best way to upgrade from our current version to the newest. Any tips or ideas for how to proceed?

Thanks,

Rob Glover

Systems Engineer

Fort Lewis IT Department