[EP-tech] Re: ORCiD

Hi all,

We wrote code based on vanilla ePrints code, trying to keep data structures as similar as possible.

Added in workflow definitions and Plugins and handlers for screens etc.

It's quite possible that it could be built as a bazaar module/component, but that was extra voodoo I didn't want to get into at the time :)

I expect incorporating it into a vanilla product may be a better option, as many institutions/locations appear to need an author identity

I have attached a .pdf with the general workflow and sample screenshots from one of our dev machines.

Gilles and I are the test users in this case, as it was doco I wrote in Aug when Gilles was testing some functionality.

Matt Brady

Application Engineer

Phone: +61 7 4687 5713