[EP-tech] Re: [solved!?] Batch Edit link doesn't appear (3.3.12)

Hi,

> Hi Gilles,

Yes, it's solved now.
One week ago, I have posted the answer to my own question.

> please check the first part of
> http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/17640.html carefully ...

Before my first post, I had done a Google search and found this link.
But it describes a bug in the 3.3.11 version which is now corrected in the 3.3.12.
So, it was not the cause of our problem...

Our problem was a little more stupid. During the translation of the phrases to french, we had removed in one of them the pin which generates the BatchEdit link !

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
GF