Universität Zürich
Winterthurerstr. 190
CH-8057 Zürich

Inactive hide details for Mathieu Perron ---20/04/2015 15:46:47---Hi Alen I did process the statistics as described and it wentMathieu Perron ---20/04/2015 15:46:47---Hi Alen I did process the statistics as described and it went smoothly.  But the

Von: Mathieu Perron <mathieu_perron@uqac.ca>
An: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Datum: 20/04/2015 15:46
Betreff: [EP-tech] Re: [spam?] Problems with IRStats and IRStats2 after 3.3.13 upgrade
Gesendet von: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi Alen

I did process the statistics as described and it went smoothly.  But the
problem resides when I want to show the statistics on the abstract page.
The source code tells me that the pin eprintid is missing.  Do I have to
manually add the pin somewhere or is there something I missed?

As for having IRStats 1 and 2, on the official page they say the two can
run side by side without problems and I just wanted to compare the two and
indeed they each give me a different number of downloads for the same
document.  I'd like to investigate a little further and know which one is
true.

Thank you!