[EP-tech] Re: [spam?] Problems with IRStats and IRStats2 after 3.3.13 upgrade

  • To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
  • Subject: [EP-tech] Re: [spam?] Problems with IRStats and IRStats2 after 3.3.13 upgrade
  • From: alen vodopijevec <alen@irb.hr>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:33:52 +0200

Hi!

Why do you have IRstats and IRStats2?

When you install IRStats2 you have to initialy process statiststitics as described here:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/IRStats_2

Kind regards,
--
alen

On 04/15/2015 03:50 PM, Mathieu Perron wrote:
Hi,

I have upgraded our repository to 3.3.13 and installed IRStats2 from the
Bazar.  I am now having some problems with IRStats and IRStats2.

IRStats

When I run the following update script :
su -s /bin/sh apache -c "/eprints3/cgi/irstats.cgi eprints_uqac
update_table"
the script takes 75% of the cpu and the 25% remaining cpu is used by
mysqld and it goes on forever.  I let the script run for a couple of days
and it never ended.  I tried dropping all irs* tables and running the
scripts again but it still gets stuck at the same place.

IRStats2

I followed the instructions to embed the stats in the abstracts.  The
graph appears but is empty. I then looked at the source code of the page
and saw that IRStats2 uses a pin named eprintid but it is not found in our
repository.

Here's the culprit line of code:
var irstats2_summary_page_eprintid = '[pin missing: eprintid]';

What am I doing wrong? Why is this pin missing?

Thank you for your help and have a nice day!

    Automatskom detekcijom utvrdjeno je da tekst ove poruke
    podsjeca na tzv. phishing poruku.

    AKO SE U PORUCI TRAZI DA POSALJETE VASU IRB LOZINKU ILI
    DA UNESETE IRB PODATKE NA NAVEDENOM LINKU, RADI SE O
    NAPADU S CILJEM KRADJE I ZLOUPOTREBE PODATAKA.

  Centar za informatiku i racunarstvo,
  Institut Rudjer Boskovic