[EP-tech] Problems with IRStats and IRStats2 after 3.3.13 upgrade

Hi,

I have upgraded our repository to 3.3.13 and installed IRStats2 from the
Bazar.  I am now having some problems with IRStats and IRStats2.

IRStats

When I run the following update script :
su -s /bin/sh apache -c "/eprints3/cgi/irstats.cgi eprints_uqac
update_table"
the script takes 75% of the cpu and the 25% remaining cpu is used by
mysqld and it goes on forever.  I let the script run for a couple of days
and it never ended.  I tried dropping all irs* tables and running the
scripts again but it still gets stuck at the same place.

IRStats2

I followed the instructions to embed the stats in the abstracts.  The
graph appears but is empty. I then looked at the source code of the page
and saw that IRStats2 uses a pin named eprintid but it is not found in our
repository.

Here's the culprit line of code:
var irstats2_summary_page_eprintid = '[pin missing: eprintid]';

What am I doing wrong? Why is this pin missing?

Thank you for your help and have a nice day!