From: Justin Bradley [mailto:jb4 at ecs.soton.ac.uk]
Sent: January-11-15 3:48 PM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Cc: Bin Han
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] sorting of Divisions

Hi Bin,

A couple of things to check.
Your 3.3 should have this change already applied, but in case it hasn't it may help
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/e52892e159bccbd95aabe8edc213d82ee9223ecf

Else this change may well be worth having too
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/dd4e0d7ee765d702aa2e100917c2fffb0418bb29
This second change will be in 3.3.13 but not 3.3.12.

Regards,
            Justin