[EP-tech] Re: [spam?] Problems with IRStats and IRStats2 after 3.3.13 upgrade

Hi Alen

I did process the statistics as described and it went smoothly.  But the
problem resides when I want to show the statistics on the abstract page.
The source code tells me that the pin eprintid is missing.  Do I have to
manually add the pin somewhere or is there something I missed?

As for having IRStats 1 and 2, on the official page they say the two can
run side by side without problems and I just wanted to compare the two and
indeed they each give me a different number of downloads for the same
document.  I'd like to investigate a little further and know which one is
true.

Thank you!