[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: IRStats2 extension

Hi Adam,

I will add documentation as soon as I find time. However, I would be glad
if somebody at EPrints Services reviewed my code beforehand.

For importing Scopus (and linking to Google Scholar) data, we use the
Citation count dataset and import plug-ins developed by Queensland
University of Technology. We can't use their Web of Science plugin, since
we don't have access to Web of Science Web Services Premium. Hence, our
predecessor Clyde Cerejo had developed an import routine that makes use of
the Thomson Reuters Links Article Match Retrieval Service. It's quite well
documented, but I'm not sure if Clyde was able to finish everything before
he left. So we have to inspect that before we can release it.

Best regards,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Br?ndle