[EP-tech] Re: Customising eprint_render.pl

Ah, you aren't adding a new field, you'd rendering an existing field.  The problem you're having here is, I believe, that related_url is a compound multiple field.  If you test related_url_url in the citation, then render related_url if it's set, then I believe you'll get the behaviour you want.  You'll have to do this in the citation though, not the metadata list.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services