[EP-tech] Re: Customising eprint_render.pl

Hi Adam,

Thanks for offering to help with this.  All I added to eprint_render.pl in the end was related_url, which was inserted into the summary_page_metadata as per the <comment> in summary_page.xml:

$c->{summary_page_metadata} = [qw/
	commentary
    	note
    	keywords
	subjects
	divisions
    	related_url
	sword_depositor
	userid
	datestamp
	lastmod
/];

Field configurations?  This might be where I have gone wrong then because I don't recall making any!  :-s  But only because I thought the display of related_url was controlled by <foreach> inside summary_page.xml (i.e. only display where related_url is populated).  Have I misinterpreted this?

Thanks again!

George