[EP-tech] Customising eprint_render.pl

Hello colleagues!

We recently migrated from 3.2.5 to 3.3.13. I am just working through a list of minor customisations I would like to make but I appear to have encountered a silly issue while modifying eprint_render.pl and summary_page.xml.

I am attempting to modify the abstract pages as there are a couple of additional metadata fields I would like to display, if populated.  I therefore added them to eprint_render.pl, reloaded the configuration and regenerated the abstract pages.  The additional fields are displaying as they should, if they are populated (great); but where they are not populated the field is displayed as empty.  In summary_page.xml I notice that there appears to be a conditional rule to control for this.  Am I missing something obvious?  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I notice similar questions being posed on this list in the past but with no responses.

Thanks in advance!

George

George Macgregor | Information Services Directorate
Curran Building | University of Strathclyde
Tel: 0141 548 3496
Email: george.macgregor@strath.ac.uk
Web: http://personal.strath.ac.uk/george.macgregor/
The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263