[EP-tech] Re: Customising eprint_render.pl

Hi George

	It sounds like you've done the right thing?  Can you tell me exactly how you made the change?  Paste bits of code into the email, and I'll be happy to take a look.  I'd like to see:

		* The field configuration of your new fields
		* The relevant parts of eprint_render.pl

	Cheers

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services