[EP-tech] Re: Export subjects in 3.3.13 creates an empty XML

Hi
In the file bin/import_subjects at around line 65 you might see a line of code that is:

 @vals = map { s/%3A/:/g } @vals;

If you do this needs to be changed so that it looks like:

@vals = map { ( my $s = $_ ) =~ s/%3A/:/g; $s } @vals;

If your code has already been changed then your problem might not be related to issue 291.
Thanks
Peter