[EP-tech] Re: Export subjects in 3.3.13 creates an empty XML

Hi
Have you tried applying the fix for https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/291
and then try the import again

Thanks
Peter

On 04/03/15 09:22, pgasinos pgs wrote:
Thanks Lizz but I have already did that.

I have tried to import the default subject tree from eprints 3.3.13 to figure out if something is wrong with the file but no luck. The export to subject.xml is an empty file!!! So, I have lost all my subject tree and I have no views by subject and division :( Never had a problem with that conversion before. I just don't have a clue where to search for the problem.

Kostas Pgasinos

    I didn’t have the same errors but did need to update the database
    after installing 3.3.13 to fix a subject import error.

    Lizz

    Technical Data Officer

    Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)

    E.Jennings@bath.ac.uk <mailto:E.Jennings@bath.ac.uk>__