[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EP-tech] Re: Errors when requesting /id/eprint/$eprintid after 3.3.13 update



Lizz Jennings dijo [Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 05:29:03PM +0000]:
> No, it's not just you - I just found and solved the same error about half an hour ago!
> 
> If you replace the line 897 with
> 
> if( $self->scope == CRUD_SCOPE_DATAOBJ || $self->scope == CRUD_SCOPE_USER_CONTENTS )
> 
> that fixed it for me.

Right. In my case, I decided to add a check instead of removing it
(even if it almost always becomes a null check), and I have:

     if( ( $self->scope == CRUD_SCOPE_DATAOBJ && $self->{database} && $self->{database}->base_id ne "subject" ) || $self->scope == CRUD_SCOPE_USER_CONTENTS )