[EP-tech] Re: Export subjects in 3.3.13 creates an empty XML

Hi Peter
Thanks for your response but I didn't understand what the fix is in the bin/import_subjects file (I am not a perl programmer). Could you explain to me what does he changes in the the code because I didn't find any of the strings he writes.

Thanks
Kostas

Hi
Have you tried applying the fix for