From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Field A.N.
Sent: 04 December 2015 13:22
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] EPrints Wiki Upgrade

Hi All

        The wiki has been upgraded and migrated to a new server.  Hooray!

        One improvement is that login is done via https, but I haven't been able to sort out a proper certificate yet.  You may get a cert warning when you log in.

        Finally, authentication is now done locally rather than via EPrints LDAP.  You will need to use the 'forgot password' link to access your accounts.

--
Adam Field
Business Relationship Manager and Community Lead EPrints Services