[EP-tech] Re: With LDAP user_login.pl script local users can’t login

Is there a possibility that there is an LDAP account with the same username as your admin login?

If so, this block:
my $entr = $result->pop_entry;
unless( defined $entr )
{
        ? #check local admin account
}
would get passed over ? and checked against LDAP for the password.

Putting this block first (from the first block of config on the wiki):

my $user = $repo->user_by_username( $username );

 return unless $user;

 $username = $user->value( "username" );

 my $user_type = $user->get_type;

 if( $user_type eq "admin" )

 {

  # internal authentication for "admin" type

  return $repo->database->valid_login( $username, $password );

 }

would confirm if this is the case or not.