[EP-tech] Re: With LDAP user_login.pl script local users can’t login

Hi Guys, I confirm the issue.
I have a similar configuration using LDAP and Kerberos to authenticate
users from my organization. The login mechanism works fine but I am unable
to register/authenticate non LDAP users.
Now that I think about, do you think it is possible to use different login
systems depending on the email?

Denis