[EP-tech] Re: With LDAP user_login.pl script local users can’t login

No, I don?t have an account for the LDAP server (I am on the process of
asking for one), but I thought local admins don't have problem to
authenticate. The script I am using is from wiki:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/LDAP and it is the "LDAP Authentication with
On-Demand Creation of Users".