[EP-tech] Re: With LDAP user_login.pl script local users can’t login

If you do not have the proxy account "someProxyAccount" (in the script
see  my $dn  = "cn=someProxyAccount,ou=accounts,$base") it fail and
"return 0" when try to bind on ldaps.

Did you put the password for the proxy account at cfg/ldap.passwd?