[EP-tech] Re: Video: Export Plugin Bazaar Package

Hi Adam,

Good introduction and good way to learn quickly. Not more than twenty
minutes. Thanks.

jean-marie

Le 29/04/2015 12:58, Field A.N. a ?crit :
> I have to admit to having been a little intimidated at the prospect of running a webinar, so I've started small, with an attempt at a training video.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuluvMyx-aw
>
> It's 20 minutes long, and walks through the creation of an export plugin, wrapping it into a bazaar package and uploading it to the bazaar.
>
> My question to the community is:  Are training videos of this form useful?
>
> The advantage this has over webinars is the lightweight nature of it (no scheduling, a small amount of prep and post-production).  If it is useful, I'm taking requests for the next video...
>
> Best Wishes
>
> --
> Adam Field
> Business Relationship Manager and Community Lead
> EPrints Services
> +44 (0)23 8059 8814

Jean Marie Le Bechec
Service Commun de la Documentation
Responsable ingenierie documentaire
&
Direction du Systeme d'Information
Referent Etudes

Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse
6 allee Emile Monso - bp 34038 -
31029 Toulouse cedex 4
Tel : 05 34 32 31 16
Mail : lebechec at inp-toulouse.fr