[EP-tech] EPrints 3.3.12 /Templates/Default.xml File

Hello,

I am still playing around with our Eprints 3.3.12 [Schema 3.3.4] test account & imported data from our previous version 3.1.1.

I would like to add back some options to our ep_tm_menu, which were in the /templates/default.xml file.

This subdirectory & file weren’t created in our new archive location :   /data/eprints3/archives/Ecole/cfg/lang/en ,  nor in the Eprints default location: /data/eprints3/lib/defaultcfg/lang/en.

There only are 2 subdirectories : phrases & static in both locations.

Has this file moved somewhere else with another name?? Or can I just copy the 3.1.1 versions??

Thanks!

Greg Whitney

Section Head, Technical & Computer Services

Polytechnique Montréal Library

2500, chemin de Polytechnique

Montréal, QC

Canada H3T-1J4