[EP-tech] Video: Export Plugin Bazaar Package

I have to admit to having been a little intimidated at the prospect of running a webinar, so I've started small, with an attempt at a training video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuluvMyx-aw

It's 20 minutes long, and walks through the creation of an export plugin, wrapping it into a bazaar package and uploading it to the bazaar.

My question to the community is:  Are training videos of this form useful?

The advantage this has over webinars is the lightweight nature of it (no scheduling, a small amount of prep and post-production).  If it is useful, I'm taking requests for the next video...

Best Wishes

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services