[EP-tech] Re: Irstats2 : date range

Yes !

I changed :

/"class="w8em format-y-m-d"/

and

/new EPJS_Stats_Placeholder( 'sd', 'YYYY/MM/DD' );//
//                new EPJS_Stats_Placeholder( 'ed', 'YYYY/MM/DD' );/

  But I do not understand why. I never touched these settings ..

Merci !

jean-marie

Le 19/09/2014 13:12, John Salter a ?crit :
> Hi Jean-Marie,
> Which version or IRStats are you using?
>
> This is where the date picker is rendered from:
> https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/blob/master/cfg/lang/en/phrases/irstats2.xml#L221
> I think the class 'format-y-m-d' on the input should make the date picker format the date in that way...
>
> Cheers,
> John

Jean Marie Le Bechec
Service Commun de la Documentation
Responsable ingenierie documentaire
&
Direction du Systeme d'Information
Referent Etudes

Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse
6 allee Emile Monso - bp 34038 -
31029 Toulouse cedex 4
Tel : 05 34 32 31 16
Mail : lebechec at inp-toulouse.fr