[EP-tech] Looking forward to 2015

As 2014 draws to a close, we at EPrints Services would like to wish the community a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

We have lots of exciting plans and announcements to make in the next few months regarding the vision we have for EPrints, and we'd like you to present an overview of what the next year will bring for the EPrints platform:

	January 2015 -- Release of EPrints 3.3.13 (updates from 3.3.12)
	Early 2015 -- Release of EPrints 3.3.14 (including improvements to the Bazaar)
	Easter 2015 -- Release of EPrints 3.4

We will be unveiling our plans for EPrints 3.4 more fully at the EPrints User Group meeting in London in January, shortly followed by wider distribution of our detailed roadmap.  We hope the community will be as excited as we are about the evolution of EPrints towards a platform that can support the growing areas of Open Education and Open Data while building on its reputation as a world leader in Open Access.

Merry Christmas

--
Adam Field
Business Relationship and Community Manager